Pestbgone take Health and Safety very seriously, more so during this unfortunate pandemic.
We are asking all customers from 13/03/2020 to confirm they are not in self-isolation and if they have been in contact with anyone that has been over the last 2 weeks. Any person or business that states they are in self isolation prior to any call out will be open to extra measures. This will be implemented on a case by case basis.
In addition, if we suspect a customer is unwell, we will avoid direct contact and implement social distancing by approximately 3 metres. We also may not enter the household or building if we suspect that the customer is infected.
As we offer services to critical sector staff and businesses providing food and necessary goods to the general public, we must play a vital role in helping areas stay safe from pest disease during this global pandemic. The control of pests is essential to guarantee public health and food safety in our local areas, schools and domestic properties.
Signs and Symptoms
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of:
New or continuous cough and / or high temperature
For most people, coronavirus (COVID-19) will be a mild infection.
Generally, these infections can cause more severe symptoms in people with weakened immune systems, older people, and those with long term conditions like diabetes, cancer and chronic lung disease.
• Ensure that you wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds regularly and before/after each task
• Ensure that you use sanitisers if you do not have soap and water
• Do not touch your mouth, nose or eyes
• Social Distancing – stay 2 metres away from other people
• Use tissues when coughing or sneezing or use the crook of your elbow. Ensure you bin the used tissues.
• Remember ... Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
Please remember if you have a new cough or fever you must self-isolate and follow this government procedure https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19